<var id="mjnfq"><kbd id="mjnfq"></kbd></var>
    <delect id="mjnfq"><div id="mjnfq"><label id="mjnfq"></label></div></delect>
            <label id="mjnfq"><div id="mjnfq"></div></label>
              <label id="mjnfq"></label>
                咸陽阿博爾翻譯有限公司
                 
                翻譯時訊 翻譯資源
                外語學習 名篇佳作
                地址: 咸陽市秦都區團結路國潤翠湖西門5-2-802室
                郵編: 712000
                電話: 029-33282823 136-6910-0818
                郵箱: xyarbor@xyarbor.com
                網址: http://www.storehousetx.com
                 
                 找個空閑時分和我一起去浪漫度假吧
                上一條: 幫你快速成長的10個必知的殘酷事實 下一條: 海子的詩講述面朝大海 春暖花開

                Time Off—Vacation

                空閑時光——度假

                I haven't had a vacation in a while.

                我有段時間沒有度假了。

                I think I'll take off soon.

                我想自己不久就會啟程。

                I'm not sure where I'll go or what I'll do.

                我不知道我要去哪里或我會做什么。

                But I can learn a tourism place where I can go for a long road,

                但是我了解到的是在旅游的地方我可以走很長的一段路、

                breathe fresh air and take some nice pictures.

                呼吸新鮮空氣,拍一些漂亮的照片。

                When I was a kid, I really look forward to vacations.

                當我還是個孩子的時候,我真的很期待假期。

                Some of vacations were the best.

                有些假期是最好的。

                It was care free time.

                尤其是完全自由的時間。

                As I became older, and I have to pay for my vacations.

                而隨著我逐漸長大,我為自己的度假支付。

                Planning became important.

                計劃變成的非常重要。

                Time and money are always the big issues.

                時間和金錢總是大問題。

                After having a family of my own, vacations are more complicated.

                在我擁有了自己的家庭后,度假變得更為復雜。

                If I go, my boss to said to when.

                如果我要去的話,我的老板會問何時動身。

                My wife to said to where, and my kids to said how.

                我的妻子會問到哪里去,而我的孩子們則會問怎樣去。

                A vacation is supposed to be a time when you get away from work and recharge.

                度假應該是一段你把注意力從工作中移開,并對自己進行充電的時間。

                It's a time to see something new.

                這是一個去看一些新事物的時間。

                It's a time to extend your horizons, especially if you travel.

                尤其是如果你去旅行,這是一個用來擴展你的視野的時間。

                But it's easy for the opposite to happen.

                但是很容易發生相反的情況。

                You can come back from a vacation feeling really tired.

                你度假回來后會感覺真的很累。

                You can finish a vacation thinking “I can't wait to get back to work.”

                你完成一個度假后會思考“我等不及要回去工作了!

                And rather than extend your horizons,

                而不是擴大你的視野,

                you might merely dipping your bad.

                你可能會握著你的荷包盤算。

                Vacations aren't cheap.

                度假真心并不便宜。

                It's been a while since to have a vacation.

                自從一個愉快的度假后已經有段時間了。

                I might take one soon.

                我可能很快就會再次度假。

                    發表時間:[ 2014/3/10 ] 瀏覽次數: [ 3757 ]
                上一條: 幫你快速成長的10個必知的殘酷事實 下一條: 海子的詩講述面朝大海 春暖花開
                設為首頁  加入收藏
                分享到
                © 2017 咸陽阿博爾翻譯有限公司(版權所有)   聯系地址: 咸陽市秦都區團結路國潤翠湖西門5-2-802室   企業郵箱登陸  
                電話: 029-33282823 136-6910-0818    客服:點擊發送消息給對方97631560  點擊發送消息給對方97631570
                信箱: xyarbor@xyarbor.com   網址: http://www.storehousetx.com
                工信部備案號:陜ICP備13007205號    

                陜公網安備 61040202000192號


                電子營業執照
                客服
                客服
                免费无码视频_操逼无码视频_亚洲成人久久_中文人妻
                <var id="mjnfq"><kbd id="mjnfq"></kbd></var>
                  <delect id="mjnfq"><div id="mjnfq"><label id="mjnfq"></label></div></delect>
                          <label id="mjnfq"><div id="mjnfq"></div></label>
                            <label id="mjnfq"></label>